Pathways are collaborative faculty learning communities, designed to allow faculty to receive professional enrichment and improve their teaching practice while staying focused on research guided principles.
For faculty who want to develop a richer, more research-guided teaching practice the University Center for Teaching and Learning (UCTL) presents five unique pathways of faculty development. The five pathway options for faculty are:
- The Highly Engaged, Highly Interactive Instructor – (2 semesters)
- Hybrid/Online Teaching & Learning – (1 semester)
- Diversity and the Inclusive Classroom – (2 semesters)
- The Scholarship of Teaching and Learning – (2 semesters)
- Classroom Assessment – (2 semesters)
Participants will have to meet with their cohort once a month (four meetings a semester, eight meetings a year). Remote attendance for faculty at regional campuses is available.
For more information about Pathways for Faculty, please visit https://teaching.pitt.edu/pathways-for-faculty/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org