OUR VISION, MISSION AND CORE VALUES
Our graduates will be leaders at the center of health care in a future where every health decision will be influenced by genomic information.
We deliver boundary-spanning education for future genetic counseling professionals in genomics, public health, business and policy and through immersion in diverse health care and research settings.
The University of Pittsburgh Genetic Counseling Program’s core values are...
- Speak with Integrity and Compassion: We are committed to honesty, transparency and respect in every interaction.
- Commit Everyday: We take personal responsibility to achieve excellence in everything we do.
- Reach Out: We embrace collaboration and partnership to enhance professional possibilities.
- Embrace the Unknown: We believe that curiosity leads to lifelong learning.
- Be Bold: We are inspired by innovation and change.