from the Costco Connection magazine
- 1.5 lbs skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1 1/2 inch wide strips
- 2-3 Tbsp canola or avocado oil
- Chopped chives, for garnish
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 - 2/3 cup brown sugar, or more to make it less spicy
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, grated
- 1-2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 - 1 tsp salt
Mix together marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
Marinade salmon portions in the refrigerator for 30 - 60 minutes.
In a large, over-proof skillet, heat oil over medium-high head. Pan-sear salmon on both sides, about 2-3 minutes on each side, until crispy. Preheat oven to 400*F. Transfer pan to oven and finish cooking through, about 5 minutes (recommended internal temp. is 145*F).
Garnish with chopped chives.
Makes 4 servings