Making your CourseWeb course available to students is not as intuitiative as it may seem. Here's a quick refresher to make your course available to students in five steps.
- Select your course from the "My Courses" menu of your CourseWeb homepage.
- Once inside our course, find Customization dropdown menu toward the bottom on the lefthand side of the page.
- Select "Properties" from the Customization dropdown.
- Scroll down until you see the "Set availability" section.
- Select the "Yes" button to the right of "Make Course Available."
Have a great start to the semester!