1. Hernandez I, Hershey TB, Donohue JM. Drug Shortages in the United States: Are Some Prices Too Low? JAMA. 2020;323(9):819-820. doi:10.1001/jama.2019.20504
2. Deveraj S, Stewart A, Baumann S, Elias TI, Hershey TB, Barinas-Mitchell E, Gary-Webb TL. Changes Over Time in Disparities in Health Behaviors and Outcomes by Race in Allegheny County: 2009-2015 [published online ahead of print January 31, 2020]. J Racial Ethnic Health Disp. doi: 10.1007/s40615-020-00705-x
3. Kahn JM, Davis BS, Yabes JG, Chang CH, Chong DH, Hershey TB, Martsolf GR, Angus DC. Association between State-Mandated Protocolized Sepsis Care and In-Hospital Mortality Among Adults with Sepsis. JAMA. 2019;322(3):240-250. doi:10.1001/jama.2019.9021
4. Hershey TB. Collaborating with Sovereign Tribal Nations to Legally Prepare for Public Health Emergencies. J Law Med and Ethics. 2019;47(S2): 55-58. 2019 doi: 10.1177/1073110519857318
5. Van Nostrand E, Hershey TB. "I walk in, sign. I don't have to go through Congress." President Trump's Use of Executive Orders to Unravel the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. Journal of Health Law and Policy (in press).
6. Kahn JM, Rak KJ, Kuza CC, Ashcraft LEA, Barnato AE, Fleck JC, Hershey TB, Hravnak M, Angus DC. Determinants of intensive care unit telemedicine effectiveness: an ethnographic study. Am J Resp Crit Care Med. 2018 Oct 23. doi: 10.1164/rccm.201802-0259OC [epub ahead of print].
7. Hershey TB and Kahn JM. State sepsis mandates - a new era for regulation of hospital quality. N Engl J Med. 2017:376:2311-2313. doi: 10.1056/NEJMp1611928.
8. Hershey TB, Pryde JA, Mwaungulu GS Jr, Phifer VI, Rozsak AR. Putting the law into practice: a comparison of isolation and quarantine as tools to control TB and Ebola. J Public Health Manag Pract. 2017 Mar/Apr;23(2):e25-e31. doi: 10.1097/PHH.0000000000000327.
9. Hershey TB, Van Nostrand E, Sood RK, Potter M. Legal Considerations for Health Care Practitioners After Superstorm Sandy. Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness. 2016 Jun;10(3):518-24. doi: 10.1017/dmp.2016.
10. Potter MA, Brown ST, Sweeney PM, Hershey TB, Cooley PC, Gleason SM, Lee BY, Keane CR, Grefenstette J, Burke DS. School Closure as an Influenza Mitigation Strategy: How Variations in Legal Authority and Plan Criteria Can Alter the Impact. BMC Public Health. 2012, 12:977. doi: 10.1186/1471-2458-12-977