We are almost there!
Congratulations! On not only your anticipated graduation, but also on excelling and thriving in your academic field through these unprecedented times.
In preparation for Convocation, we are looking to honor our graduates and make this event unique to the graduating class. Two of the ways we will be doing this is to broadcast your time at Pitt Public Health with a photo homage during the virtual ceremonies, and to provide "well wishes" from faculty, staff, and fellow students.
We are asking graduates, faculty, and staff to submit photos and well wishes paying tribute to your time at Pitt Public Health, especially during the past year's unprecedented times. We want to see and hear you! And how you've lived, studied, interacted, been challenged, and succeeded with the changing environment of the world and COVID-19.
One Shared Voice
- Photos must be from your time and experience here at Pitt Public Health.
- Photos can be candid or posed
- By submitting a photograph, you confirm that each person depicted in the photograph has granted permission to be portrayed as shown.
- Submitted photos must be taken during your time as a student and fit one of the following themes:
- Academics - a look at your time in labs and classrooms; presentations and seminars
- Community - a look at your community and your time with the University; clubs, non-academic functions
- COVID-19 and the 2020-21 Academic Year - we cannot ignore the year we've all experienced with COVID-19 changing our lives. We want to see photos of your life this past year - masks and all!
Write your well-wishes to present to all graduates. Congratulations to inspire our graduates should:
- Address the entire graduating class, or specific departments/programs
- Not address individual students/faculty
- Be succinct!
Submit your photos and well wishes
by April 23!
By submitting photos, you retain ownership and all rights to the photo. However, you are granting the University of Pittsburgh a limited, free, perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable license to use the images for University use in any medium as the University desires.