On Wednesday, July 19, 2017, Dean DONALD S. BURKE addressed members of the Allegheny County Overdose Prevention Coalition at their 2017 Summer Conference. The conference theme was New Perspectives on the Opioid Crisis, and Burke’s keynote address was titled Forcasting and Deflecting the Opioid Epidemic Curve.
Additional conference sessions include...
- Preventing Opioid Prescription Misuse and Alternative Therapies to Pain Management
- Trauma and Managing Chronic Pain
- A Look at Trends in Overdose Data: The Rise of Synthetic Opioids including Fentanyl
- Primer on Synthetic Opioids
- Using Naloxone as an Antidote to Synthetic Opioids
- Citizen Science: Naloxone Availability in Allegheny County Pharmacies