1. Sampene, E. and Wahed, AS. (2016). A Relatively Simple
Efficient Estimator for Relative Risk in Case-Cohort Studies. Journal of
Statistical Research 2016, Vol. 48-50, No. 2, pp. 37-54
2. Yavuz, I, Cheng, Y, and Wahed, AS (2016).
Estimating the Cumulative Incidence Function of Dynamic Treatment Regimes.
Accepted, Journal of Royal Statistical Society, Series A.
3. Xu, Y, Müller, P, Wahed, AS, and Thall, PF.
(2016). Bayesian Nonparametric Estimation for Dynamic Treatment Regimes with
Sequential Transition Times; Journal of the American Statistical Association
111 (515), 921-950.
4. Marron, MM, and Wahed, AS (2016).
Teaching Missing Data Methodology to Undergraduates Using a Group-Based Project
Within a Six-Week Summer Program. Journal of Statistics Education 24 (1), 8-15.
5. Jaman, A, Latif, AHMM, Bari, W, and Wahed, AS (2016).
A determinant-based criterion for working correlation structure selection in
generalized estimating equations. Statistics in Medicine. Volume 35, Issue 11,
20 May 2016, Pages 1819–1833.
6. Ogbagaber, SB, Karp, J, and Wahed, AS
(2016). Design of sequentially randomized trials for testing adaptive treatment
strategies. Early view, Statistics in Medicine. Volume 35, Issue 6, pp 840–858.
7. Dong, X, Kong, L, and Wahed, AS (2016). Accelerated
failure time model for case-cohort design with longitudinal covariates subject
to measurement error and detection limits. Statistics in Medicine Volume 35,
Issue 8 pp 1327–1339.
8. Tang, X, and Wahed, AS (2015). Pattern-mixture-type Estimation and Testing
of Neuroblastoma Treatment Regimes. Journal of Statistical Theory and Practice
Vol 9, Issue 2, pp 266-287.
9. Huang, X, Ning, J, Wahed, AS (2014).
Optimization of individualized dynamic treatment regimes for recurrent
diseases. Statistics in medicine 33.14 (2014): 2363-2378.
10. Kidwell, K, Ko, JH, and Wahed, AS (2014).
Inference for Median Residual Life under Sequentially Randomized Trials. Statistics
in medicine 33.9 (2014): 1503-1513.
11. Adeniji, A, Belle, SH, and Wahed, AS
(2014). Incorporating Diagnostic Accuracy into the Estimation of Discrete
Survival Function. Journal of Applied Statistics. Volume 41, Issue 1, 2014, PP 60-72
For a complete list of publications, browse the faculty CV, OrcID Profile, or visit google scholar page