1. *Jiang, Z, Liu, Y, Wahed, AS, and Molenberghs, G (2018). Joint modeling of multiple ordinal adherence outcomes via generalized estimating equations with flexible correlation structure.
Statistics in medicine 37 (6), 983-995.
2. *Adeniji, AK, Hsu, JY, Wahed, AS (2018). Estimation of discrete survival function for error-prone diagnostic tests. Pharmaceutical statistics 17 (1), 74-89.
3. Yavuz, I, Cheng, Y, and Wahed, AS (2018). Estimating the Cumulative Incidence Function of Dynamic Treatment Regimes. Journal of Royal Statistical Society, Series A. 181 (1), 85-106.
4. *Buhule, OD, Wahed, AS, and Youk, AO (2017). Bayesian hierarchical joint modeling of repeatedly measured continuous and ordinal markers of disease severity: Application to Ugandan diabetes data. Statistics in medicine 36 (29), 4677-4691.
5. *Hsu JY, Wahed AS (2017). Weighted generalized estimating equations for response-adaptive treatment regimes in two-stage longitudinal studies. Journal of Statistical Research 51(1): 79-100
6. Xu, Y, Mller, P, Wahed, AS, and Thall, PF. (2016). Bayesian Nonparametric Estimation for Dynamic Treatment Regimes with Sequential Transition Times; In Press, J. of the Am. Stat. Assoc. 111 (515), 921-950.
7. *Sampene, E. and Wahed, AS (2016). A Relatively Simple Efficient Estimator for Relative Risk in Case-Cohort Studies. Journal of Statistical Research 2016, Vol. 48-50, No. 2, pp. 37-54
8. *Marron, MM, and Wahed, AS (2016). Teaching Missing Data Methodology to Undergraduates Using a Group-Based Project Within a Six-Week Summer Program. Journal of Statistics Education 24 (1), 8-15.
9. Jaman, A, Latif, AHMM, Bari, W, and Wahed, AS (2016). A determinant-based criterion for working correlation structure selection in generalized estimating equations. Statistics in Medicine, Volume 35, Issue 11, 20 May 2016, Pages 18191833.
10. *Ogbagaber, SB, Karp, J, and Wahed, AS (2016). Design of sequentially randomized trials for testing adaptive treatment strategies. Statistics in Medicine. Volume 35, Issue 6, pp 840-858.
11. *Dong, X, Kong, L, and Wahed, AS (2015). Accelerated failure time model for case-cohort design with longitudinal covariates subject to measurement error and detection limits. Statistics in Medicine, Volume 35, Issue 8 pp 1327-1339.
12. *Tang, X, and Wahed, AS (2015). Pattern-mixture-type Estimation and Testing of Neuroblastoma Treatment Regimes. Journal of Statistical Theory and Practice Vol 9, Issue 2, pp 266-287.
13. Huang, X, Ning, J,Wahed, AS (2014). Optimization of individualized dynamic treatment regimes for recurrent diseases. Statistics in medicine 33.14 (2014): 2363-2378.
14. *Kidwell, K, Ko, JH, and Wahed, AS (2014). Inference for the median residual life function in sequential multiple assignment randomized trials. Statistics in medicine 33.9 (2014): 1503-1513.
15. *Adeniji, A, Belle, SH, and Wahed, AS (2014). Incorporating diagnostic accuracy into the estimation of discrete survival function. Journal of Applied Statistics 41.1 (2014): 60-72. Volume 41, Issue 1, 2014, PP 60-72
16. *Tang, X, and Wahed, AS (2014). Cumulative Hazard Ratio Estimation for Treatment Regimes in Sequentially Randomized Clinical Trials. Statistics in Biosciences, 10.1007/s12561-013-9089-6
17. *Kidwell, KM and Wahed, AS (2013). Weighted Log-rank Statistic to Compare Shared-Path Adaptive Treatment Strategies. Biostatistics 2013 Apr;14(2):299-312.
18. Wahed, AS, Thall, PF(2013 ). Evaluating Joint Eects of Induction-Salvage Treatment Regimes on Overall Survival in Acute Leukemia. Journal of Royal Statistical Society, Series C. Appl. Statist. (2013) 62, Part 1, pp. 6783
19. *Miyahara, S, and Wahed, AS (2012). Assessing the Eect of Treatment Regimes on Longitudinal Outcome Data: Application to REVAMP Study of Depression. Journal of Statistical Research. Vol. 46 (2), 233-254
20. *Ko, JH, and Wahed, AS (2012). Up-front vs. Sequential Randomizations for Inference on Adaptive Treatment Strategies. Statistics in Medicine, Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 812830
21. *Tang, X, andWahed, AS (2011). Comparison of Treatment Regimes with Adjustment for Auxiliary Variables. Journal of Applied Statistics, 2011; 38: 2925-2938.
22. Wahed, AS (2011). On the Equivalence of Inverse-Probability-of-Censoring-Weighted and Kaplan-Meier Estimators. Invited Article, Journal of Applied Statistical Sciences, Volume 18, Issue 4.
23. *Miyahara, S, and Wahed, AS (2010). Weighted Kaplan-Meier Estimators for Two-Stage Treatment Regimes. Statistics in Medicine, 2010; 29: 2581-2591.
24. Wahed, AS(2010). Inference for Two-Stage Adaptive Treatment Strategies Using Mixture Distributions. Journal of Royal Statistical Society Series C (Applied Statistics) Appl. Statist. (2010) 59.
25. *Feng, W and Wahed, AS (2009). Sample Size for Two-Stage Studies with Maintenance Therapy. Statistics in Medicine, 2009; 28: 2028-2041
26. Wahed, AS ,Luong, T, and Jeong, J-H (2009). A new generalization of Weibull distribution with application to a breast cancer data set. Statistics in Medicine, 2009; 28: 2077-2094
27. Wahed, AS (2009). Estimation of survival quantiles in two-stage randomization designs, Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference 139 (2009) 2064-2075.
28. *Feng, W and Wahed, AS (2008). A supremum log rank test for comparing adaptive treatment strategies and corresponding sample size formula, Biometrika. 95, 3, pp. 695-707.
29. Ali, MM, Woo, J, Pal, M and Wahed, AS (2008). Some Skew-Symmetric Double Inverted Distributions. International Journal of Statistical Sciences. Vol. 7, pp. 1-12.
30. Wahed, AS (2007). The family of curvi-triangular distributions. International Journal of Statistical Sciences, Vol 6, pp 7-18.
31. Wahed, AS and Tsiatis, AA (2006). Semi-parametric Efficient Estimation of The Survival Distribution for Treatment Policies in Two-Stage Randomization Designs in Clinical Trials with Censored Data. Biometrika Vol 93: pp. 147-161.
32. Wahed, AS (2006). Bayesian Inference Using Burr Model Under Asymmetric Loss Function: An Application to Carcinoma Survival Data. Journal of Statistical Research, 2006, Vol. 40, No. 1, pp. 45-57.
33. Wahed, AS. (2006). A General Method of Constructing Extended Families of Distributions froman Existing Continuous Class. Journal of Probability and Statistical Science 4(2), 165-177.
34. *Feng, W and Wahed, AS (2006). A Review of Inferential Procedures for Survival Analysis in Two-Stage Randomization Designs. Far East Journal of Theoretical Statistics Vol. 19 (1), pp 117-139.
35. Wahed, AS and Tsiatis, A. A.(2004). Optimal estimator for the survival distribution and related quantities for treatment policies in two-stage randomization designs in clinical trials, Biometrics, Vol. 60, No. 1. pp 124-133.
36. Wahed, AS and Ali, MM (2001). The Skew-Logistic Distribution. Journal of Statistical Research, Vol. 35, No,2, pp. 71-80.
37. Wahed, AS and Uddin, B (1998). Bayes Estimation Under Asymmetric Loss. Dhaka University Journal of Science, Vol. 46.
For a complete list of publications, browse the faculty CV, OrcID Profile, or visit google scholar page