REGISTER AS AN EMPLOYER ON PITT BRIDGES
Our students and alumni are intelligent, well-trained, hardworking, and passionate and they make great employees. To start recruiting, register for an employer account on our online job board, Pitt Bridges in order to:
- Connect with excellent candidates for any public health career opportunities
- View Pitt Public Health student resumes and CVs.
- Make edits to your postings 24/7
- Arrange on-campus visits
- Free of charge!
Registration is easy and takes about than a ten minutes. Visit www.pittbridges.pitt.edu, select the Employer button, and then click Register and Post Job, if applicable.
CONNECT WITH EXCELLENT CANDIDATES
Our master's and doctoral students come from diverse backgrounds and are ready to make valuable contributions to public health research and practice, as well as a number of related fields.
Recruit Pitt Public Health graduates for jobs in:
- Public health practice
- Public health and biomedical research, including:
- Toxicology and environmental risk assessment
- Health policy
- Immunology and virology
- Genetics and Genetic Counseling
- Behavioral and community health
- Healthcare administration
- Genetic counseling