The 33rd Annual Meeting of the Allegheny-Erie Society of Toxicology Regional Chapter will focus on new approaches to hazard identification and risk assessment, as well as alternative models and modeling for toxicity testing and exposure assessment.
Keynote speakers will headline each of the three scientific sessions:
- Martyn Smith, University of California, Berkeley School of Public Health
- Thomas Hartung, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Carla Ng, University of Pittsburgh Swanson School of Engineering
Undergraduate and graduate students, post-doctoral fellows, and young investigators can meet with experts and present their research. Meeting highlights include
- poster sessions presenting all aspects of toxicology,
- undergraduate and graduate student “lunch with an expert” meeting,
- sponsors and exhibitors discussing state-of-the-art services and equipment.
Oral and poster presentation awards will be presented for best methodology and for best overall abstract at the undergraduate, graduate-student, and postdoctoral-fellow levels.
Abstract submission opens March 1, 2019. Deadline is April 17, 2019.