This session will get you up and running with Mendeley, a document management, citation and discovery tool. Mendeley allows you to store your citations on the cloud and access them from desktop computers, iOS and Android devices.
• Installing Mendeley desktop, and creating a Mendeley Web account
• Creating a Mendeley account
• Installing Mendeley Web Importer
• Adding citations to Mendeley
• Organizing your content
• Attaching files to citations
• Citing and referencing with Word and Mendeley
This is a hands-on class. You must bring a laptop with EndNote installed on it to participate, or let us know that you will need a laptop by Wednesday, January 18th and one will be provided at the session.
To install EndNote, access the Software Download Service at my.pitt.edu/portal/server.pt/community/software_downloads/872.
• Click on “Software Download Service Login” in the upper right corner
• To see the EndNote options, use the Choose Vendor drop down menu and choose Thompson Reuters.
• You will need to have KeyAccess software installed before you download EndNote. Instructions are on the EndNote download page.
Workshop open to all! | Part of the Pitt Public Health Professional Development Series
Last Updated On Thursday, October 27, 2016 by McCullough, Caitlin Emily
Created On Thursday, September 22, 2016
Get a look at recent events at Pitt Public Health.
Update Your Profile
Tools and Templates